The AHTK-3 portable kayak is a 2 Man, 10 foot 3 inch long
floating vessel with two movable seats. How about a portable kayak
that fits in your car trunk or even a duffle bag? All you have to do
is simply use a convenient portable air pump, get your paddle, hop
in and you are on your way. It is great for camping or exploring
remote areas. Whether you want to just float along or you want a
more performance oriented kayak, they are designed to use on a lake
or in moderate white water. The Airhead Performance Travel Kayaks
are designed for lakes and moderate white water. The main difference
between the AHTK-2 and AHTK-3 is the movable seats.
- Lightweight / compact / portable
- Highly visible orange for safety
- Low drag / superior tracking with 4 bottom fins
- All 3 air chambers are completely enclosed by rugged nylon
with UV and water- resistant coatings.
- Easy to inflate and deflate (3 Boston valves with nylon
- Inflatable seats with adjustable support backrest.
- Stainless steel and nylon hardware will not corrode.
- Elastic cord and D-rings for tying gear down / mesh pocket on
- Grab handles for easy put-ins and pull-outs.
- The inflatable kayak offers low drag, superior tracking
- Threaded drain plug
- Paddles not included
Detailed Product Description:
Inflatable kayaks are perfect for camping, vacationing,
exploring remote areas, and cruising yachts. They're also great for
paddling enthusiasts that donít want to drive around with a kayak on
their rooftop. AIRHEAD Travel Kayaks fit easily into the trunk of
your car, duffel bag or suitcase. When you feel the itch to paddle,
your boat is with you.